So I have decided to do a 30 day challenge. I have been inspired by Belle to try something like this. So I am going to jump on the bandwagon. So here are the questions/topics I am going to be writing on and then if I enjoy this little experiment I will try another.
- Five ways to win your heart?
- Something you feel strongly about.
- A book you love.
- Bullet your whole day
- Things you want to say to an ex
- Your views on Mainstream Music
- Five pet peeves
- What you ate today
- How important you think education is
- Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play
- Your Family
- Five people I find attractive
- My opinion on my body image and how comfortable I am with it.
- What did I wear today, and why?
- What is my Zodiac/Horoscope and do you think it fits you?
- Something I always think what if…. About
- Something I am proud of
- Something I have struggled with
- Five items/things I lust over
- My biggest fear rational or irrational.
- What is my goal for 10 years down the road?
- My education path… and what it meant to me? Do you have a teacher that sticks out more than others and why?
- Something you miss, why do you think you miss it?
- Five words/phrases that make me laugh.
- Something I am worrying about right this moment.
- Five things I like and dislike about myself and why.
- A Quote I try to live by
- Five things you like that would be considered weird by most
- One thing you are excited about.
- Somewhere I could see myself living.
One thought on “My 30 Day Challenge.”